Wednesday, August 06, 2008

To Do List

It's amazing how much better you feel after an uninterrupted night sleep. Last night was the first night in a week and a half that I haven't been up with Miles or awoken by severe thunder storms! I felt like a walking zombie yesterday!
A big problem with working all day Monday and Tuesday is that I always feel like I start out the week behind. I especially feel behind this week since last week Miles was so sick that the latter part of the week I did nothing but hold him all day. And in the evenings I was so exhausted that I didn't do much.
I really want the house to be clean since my sister Michelle is coming today and I don't want to have to worry about cleaning while she is here. I just want to play with her and Miles the whole time!!! So that means I have a ton of stuff on my plate to get done today.

Laundry (about 4-5 loads)
Dishes (not too many, just have to load the dishwasher and wash the scrambled egg off the frying pan from breakfast)
Finish cleaning and organizing Spare room (the den of all things crafty and messy)
Vacuum downstairs and Spare Room
Make Spare Room Bed
Clean Bathrooms
Plan out meals for the week
Clean out fridge
Grocery Shopping
*remember to get lemishine at store so that my dishes come out streak free (we've been out for 3-4 loads of dishes now and it's awful)
Go to post office and pick up mail and stamps
Drop off stuff at Goodwill
Pay rent and bills
Find a restaurant in Chicago for this weekend

Whew!!! We'll see if I can get it all done. Thankfully Miles is doing so much better and I anticipate that he will have at least a 2-3 hour nap where I can get some stuff accomplished. Where's a husband when you need him? Oh yeah! He is still driving to and from Indy everyday and his evenings are consumed by KGSA presidency stuff and trying to co-organize the Midwestern Graduate Business Conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote is to not do anything and take a nap when Miles goes down. Yep. Thats my vote. :)